Let me start by saying that there actually isn’t much information on the Illusion Weaver magic mushroom strain. They say it was created by someone in Florida and it is a mean isolate from an unknown strain.
Anyhow, it grows quite well and is definitely “mean” indeed. It provides a potent and very visually appealing strain, I’d say a bit more on the spiritual balance as well.
I would recommend this for new shroomers to even experienced users.
How much magic mushrooms to take?
It depends what you are looking for, but also another factor as well is your body weight and your last psilocybin intake. Typically I would like to recommend:
- 0.15g-0.5g: Micro-dosing, improving mood and emotion without any impairment.
- 0.5g-1g: Light, happy, warm
- 1g-2g: Stronger buzz, slight change in thinking/speech
- 2g-3.5g: Visual effects (geometric patterns), enhanced lighting
- 3.5g+: The higher you go the higher you get… expect an adventure when you dose higher. Not recommended unless you are experienced!