Red Pop Runtz (AAA+)

$75.00$140.00

Hybrid

Nug Size: Mostly medium size 

Batch Date: Nov 25

  • Typically Arrives in 2-3 Days via Express Post
  • Free Express Shipping on Orders over $150
  • Canada wide shipping only

Red Pop Runtz is an nice cross of Red Pop X Runtz, two absolutely delicious strains. I love almost any Runtz cross, and I have to say, I am quite happy with this one. The aroma and flavours are a sweet, fruity, creamy, and a bit of stinky cheese.

The buds look fantastic for the most part. About 90% of the buds are covered with crystals and have nice density to it. I would say the other 10% were a bit smaller and lighter than the rest, but overall, it looks great.

This one has all the nice traits of a well grown crop, it burns nice and smokes smooth. I am eying to grab more from this grower and would definitely recommend this one for the price.

Grower: 3rd Party

Weight

14g, 28g

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Red Pop Runtz (AAA+)”

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to Top