Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy to order from us:
- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- View your cart to apply any coupon codes and see your total – carlysgarden.net/cart
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: carlysgarden.net/checkout/
- *If you are a new customer: Please create an account to receive loyalty points and rewards.
- *If you are an existing customer: Login to your account on the checkout page. When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number from your account (they will auto-fill from your account).
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can choose how you would like to pay (Interac eTransfer or Credit Card) and click on “Place Order.”
- If you paid with Credit Card, you will receive an email confirming your order. Please check your spam/junk folder in case you didn’t receive the email.
- If you chose Interac eTransfer, you will see instructions along with your order number. Follow the instructions provided to send the eTransfer correctly.
- Once we receive your Payment, we will ship your order out within 1 business day. You will receive a tracking number by email.
Yes. We ensure that the package is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use Xpresspost mailers which are secure and discreet.
There’s simply 2 options:
- If you pay for your order BEFORE 10AM PST, your order will be shipped out on the same day.
- If you pay for your order AFTER 10AM PST, your order will be shipped out on the next business day.
You will need to contact us via email to edit your order. We can only edit your order if it has NOT been processed/shipped. It’s best to double check your order before you finalize your payment.
All products are final sale, there are no returns or exchanges.
PAYMENTS AND FEES
We only accept Interac eTransfer at this time. If you have an order over $400 and would like to pay with Bitcoin, please send us an e-mail!
No, we do not charge taxes.
If you order $150 or more, you will receive free express shipping.
If you order less than $150, you can choose Expedited Shipping for $20 or Express Shipping for $25.
We will keep your order on HOLD for 2 days. If payment is not sent within 2 days, we will cancel the order.
SHIPPING & CANADA POST
When it comes to Canada Post shipping, you may need to have some patience because they occasionally have delays. We try our best to be in communication with Canada Post and delayed shipments.
Here’s a breakdown of what happens with Canada Post shipments.
- Package is late, exceeding estimated delivery date – You may need to wait a few more days due to delays. It’s quite a common occurrence when CP has a shortage of staff.
- Tracking Status says “Delivered” but you didn’t receive it yet – This happens once in awhile. Sometimes the status says its been “Delivered” but you didn’t actually receive it yet. It will usually get delivered in 1 or 2 business days later. This probably happens because the CP worker scanned it but didn’t have enough time to get it to your door in time. If it still doesn’t arrive to you a few days later, it may have gotten lost/stolen or delivered to the wrong mailbox. We do not take responsibility for packages that are marked “delivered”. Although, we will try to come up with a resolution.
- Package has been lost or stolen – We don’t take responsibility for lost or stolen packages. To be safe of your shipment, you should know your situation best. If you live in a condo/apartment, make sure you know the best options to get your package, whether it be signature, using a flex address or concierge service. If you live in a house, you can ask for signature service in the notes. If your neighborhood is prone to mail theft, it might be best to use a flex delivery address.
- Incorrect address provided – If the customer provided us with an incorrect address, that is the fault of the customer. We do not take responsibility for the customer’s mistake. Please make sure you provided us the correct address. ALWAYS double-check your address. If WE inputted the address incorrectly, we will take full responsibility and resend you the order or give you 100% credit.
For shipments that have been delayed, we will be opening up investigation cases with Canada Post to resolve the delays. Opening up an investigation will take approximately 2 weeks to come to a conclusion.
Express Shipping: Typically takes 2 – 5 business days.
Expedited Shipping: Typically takes 2 – 10 business days.
We ship out from the West Coast. BC to be exact. Shipments that are closer to BC will normally be quick. Shipments to East Coast will usually take longer.
Keep in mind that shipments could be delayed for many other reasons as well.
Additional delays can occur due to:
- Holiday Seasons
- Postal Service Delays
- Extreme Weather Conditions
- Acts of Nature
- *Rural areas may need to allow an additional 1-3 business days for delivery.
- *Covid-19 also has affected shipping times