Vape pens are handheld devices that consist of a battery attached to a cartridge and filled with the cannabis concentrate. Vape pens vaporize instead of burn cannabis, which results in vapor in place of smoke. Cannabis consumers prefer vaping rather than smoking because of the lack of smoke and the convenience of vape pens.
Benefits of Using Vape Pens
Weed vapes have many benefits over smoking cannabis flowers, especially for newbies.
- Convenient to Use: Cartridges are small, transportable, and pre-filled with distillate or concentrate. They are easy to carry and use. you don’t need to carry several kinds of flowers. Weed vaping is very simple.
- They are safe: Vape pens are generally used among tobacco smokers, so they don’t draw much attention from people. Also, the smell of vapor is less pungent than the smell of burning cannabis flowers, so It’s less noticeable, and you can use it anywhere as per your need.
- Less harmful: in the smoking, when cannabis is combusted, the resulting smoke contains at least 100 toxins, that cause cancer. Since Vaporizers don’t heat marijuana to the point of combustion, people who use them aren’t exposed to those toxins, while a study tells that they improve lung health in just one month after.
- Cleanliness: The vape cartridges are disposable, so there’s no sticky resin to clean up. And the only output is water vapor without any smoke, ash, or mess.
Some disadvantages of weed vape cartridges are their higher prices, limited strain varieties, environmental consequences, and potential health risks associated with cutting agents.
Main Parts of a Vape Pen
There are four main parts of a vape pen:
- Cartridge or tank: A cartridge or tank works as a container to fill oil. They are made of plastic, glass, or steel that is refillable. They are pre-filled and used until they are empty and thrown away.
- Atomizer: The heating element, responsible for vaporizing the cannabis oil
- Battery: The rechargeable lithium-ion battery that powers the vape pen and heats the concentrate. They have an on or off button that is pressed manually. They come with a USB charger while disposable ones have a pre-charged battery.
- Mouthpiece- The piece from where vapor is inhaled.
What fills in a Weed Vape pen?
Vape cartridges are filled with cannabis oil and designed for optimal vaporization using a portable battery. During the distillation process, raw cannabis oil may be stripped of all flavor and aromatic compounds and then mixed with terpenes to deliver the flavors.
Some THC vape juice contains cutting agents similar to those used in e-cigarettes, which improves vape cloud production and the mouthfeel of the cartridge.
How do you shop for vapes safely?
The most important part of safely shopping for vape pens is avoiding any types of additives. In low-end vape pens or cartridges, vitamin E may have been added because of the similar appearance of THC that causes ling injury. Also, avoid vape pens that contain nicotine and propylene glycol.
If you shop at a licensed weed dispensary in place of the black market, you will get the pure product. Before purchasing check, the brand website, on the packaging or site, their ingredients are mentioned, carefully reading the packages should mean you are getting safe, and real products.