These are only two of many questions that a new online weed buyer would like to know. In this article, we will discuss these.
So, what is mail order marijuana exactly? In simple words, Mail Order Marijuana is just an online weed purchasing. Buy weed, doesn’t only mean buying bud, but it also covers all the cannabis-infused contents like edibles, topicals, and concentrates. Buying weed online is as simple as you shop for a dress, sneakers, or anything else, For shopping for these essentials, you browse the products, add them to your cart, and hit purchase.
When you buy marijuana online, you can’t pay by your credit card or by using Paypal, you will have to pay the bill via e-transfer. The reason behind this is banks and credit card payment processors don’t recognize cannabis to be an acceptable product.
But you don’t need to take stress, you won’t have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get your medicine. The e-transfer process is too simple, still, it may differ from one online shop to another. Here are the simple steps, which you can follow for e-transfer.
- Sign into your financial institution’s mobile banking and select the “Send Money” option
- Now, select the account from where the funds will be withdrawn.
- Fill out the information of the dispensary or online shop, where you’re paying the money to, like name, contact number, e-mail address, etc. Most of the online shops will provide this information for you, but if not, try searching their site for the info you need, or give them a call.
- Select the amount of money, you have to pay and hit submit
- Wait for the confirmation message that your e-transfer has been successfully done. If you do not get the confirmation, contact the shop from where you purchased, and be confirmed, your order was processed or not
- Once your order of weed online is confirmed, you will have to wait for the arrival of weed to your doorstep. Most of the e-stores ship carefully, which means they deliver in plain packaging, without any labels. The most important thing is that they deliver it in a vacuum-seal package, to keep the strong, distinct odor of cannabis concealed.